Thursday, September 27, 2012

Time and Memories

Time is flying by. Today was my last day teaching at the school because next week I will be going around the island to see more sites. It has been fun teaching the kids here!

As I've spent time in Sapwalap the memories have flooded in. It's been awesome to walk around the streets because as I do my mind is just filled with the experiences that I had. I've been thinking about it a ton because normally I can't remember things I've done or people I've meet just a month ago yet as I see houses and people I can vividly remember who they are and what happened when I met them if it was only once or for just a few minutes. A smile comes across my face every time it happens!!

Sorry that I stink at writing. I hope my pictures speak more words to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment