Monday, September 3, 2012

What Am I Taking?

As I've been getting ready for this trip many people have asked me what I am taking. I'd like to share with you all some of the gear I will be taking and who it is made by. I feel that what you bring along on a journey can influence the way it goes. If you have any questions about how the gear is holding up, where I got it, the cost, or anything else feel free to ask.

Here is a picture and a brief description:
Vaude Astra 55+10 II

Vaude Jura 20

Waterproof Cases

Pod Sacs- Waterproof cover for bag

Drysack

Vaude Deluxe Sleeping Pad

eno slap straps, rainfly & hammock

Armadillo Pillow

Sleeping Sheet

Towel


Knife


MacBook Pro 13"
GoPro Hero 2
Apple iPad 2

Logitech Mini Boombox
3M Mobile Projector MP225a

Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits
Think and Grow Rich
One Up on Wall Street
Pohnpeian Dictionary
The Miracle of Forgiveness
The Infinite Atonement
The Intelligent Investor

No comments:

Post a Comment